You’ve been disclosed!
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links – that means that I get paid a small commission for recommending products I love, at no additional cost to you. It’s a win-win 🙂 For example, I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
• I find it icky to promote items I don’t like. So if I’m recommending a product, it’s because I truly love it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment for my readers. I believe in the Golden Rule. I don’t want schmoozers trying to schmooze me into buying a product that’s a bad fit for me–and I don’t do that to you.
• Sponsored posts mean someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. I haven’t written a sponsored post yet, but if I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• Like I said, this blog abides by the Golden Rule. I believe in honesty and transparency and writers helping writers.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Well, sometimes I write on and on about great philosophers…I want to immerse myself in excellent ideas. You?)
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Because, again, that’s icky.
This blog is written and edited by me, Cole Smith. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.